On 28 March 2017, McGill University’s historian of Latin America, Dr. Catherine LeGrand, met with students and faculty of Carleton University to discuss Catholic Missions, Liberation Theology, and Humanitarianism in participation with the Canadian Network on Humanitarian History. The audio of this workshop may be found here. Details of this event can be found on the CNHH website.
- Was it really “different back then?” Reflecting on current global health ethics with a NFB film about CUSO, 1965
- Digital Pre-Panel I “Governing Humanitarianism – Past, Present and Future”
- Talk on Mennonites, Canada, and the founding of Disabled People International on October 1st
- “Rooted in History: Representations of Ethiopian Identities in Canada” Public Lecture-Nassisse Solomon
- CNHH’s Seventh Annual Meeting Goes Virtual