On 28 March 2017, McGill University’s historian of Latin America, Dr. Catherine LeGrand, met with students and faculty of Carleton University to discuss Catholic Missions, Liberation Theology, and Humanitarianism in participation with the Canadian Network on Humanitarian History. The audio of this workshop may be found here. Details of this event can be found on the CNHH website.
- Twelfth Bulletin of the CNHH, May 2022
- Shannon Lecture Series, Spring 2022 – Carleton University
- Preserving the Legacy of Influential Canadian Humanitarian Lewis Perinbam (1925-2007)
- Nursing, Empire, & Mobility: Lydia Wytenbroek on American Mission Nurses in Iran & Iranian Nurses in the U.S., 1907-1979
- CNHH-Sponsored Book Launch for The NGO Moment: The Globalisation of Compassion from Biafra to Live Aid