The current issue of Refuge: Canada’s Journal on Refugees has now been published. This special issue on Power and Influence in the Global Refugee Regime is one of the results of the workshop hosted at Carleton University in September 2015 with the generous support of Migration and Diaspora Studies. It is an OpenAccess journal, so you can access and share the special issue through the journal’s Table of Contents or through the provided link.
- Teaching with Humanitarian Archives: Three Lessons from Collaborations between Carleton University Archives and Special Collections and the Canadian Network of Humanitarian History
- The “Creative Crusade”: Settler Colonial Antinomies and Books for Development in the Age of Three Worlds
- Lost and Fonds. Declassification of Government Records in Canada.
- CNHH Presents: Essential Reads in the History of Humanitarianism
- International Solidarity from a Feminist and Anti-Racist Perspective