The current issue of Refuge: Canada’s Journal on Refugees has now been published. This special issue on Power and Influence in the Global Refugee Regime is one of the results of the workshop hosted at Carleton University in September 2015 with the generous support of Migration and Diaspora Studies. It is an OpenAccess journal, so you can access and share the special issue through the journal’s Table of Contents or through the provided link.
- Was it really “different back then?” Reflecting on current global health ethics with a NFB film about CUSO, 1965
- Digital Pre-Panel I “Governing Humanitarianism – Past, Present and Future”
- Talk on Mennonites, Canada, and the founding of Disabled People International on October 1st
- “Rooted in History: Representations of Ethiopian Identities in Canada” Public Lecture-Nassisse Solomon
- CNHH’s Seventh Annual Meeting Goes Virtual