Recently, an article published on the University of Waterloo’s website recognized the achievements of CNHH member and professor at St. Mary’s University in Halifax, Dr. Jill Campbell-Miller. Her dissertation, “The Mind of Modernity: Canadian Bilateral Foreign Assistance to India, 1950-60,” was selected as a finalist for the Council of Graduate Studies/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award. Visit the University of Waterloo website for the complete article including comments about her dissertation and experience from Dr. Campbell-Miller and her supervisor, Dr. Bruce Muirhead.
- Call for Papers
- Call for Photographs
- Call for Proposals
- Call for Volunteers
- Callfor Applications
- Graduate Student Opportunities
- Humanitarian Aid
Africa aidhistory Archives Call for Papers Canada Canadian Historical Association Canadian Historical Association Annual Meeting Carleton University Carleton University Archives and Research Collections CCIC CfP CHA children cnhh CNHH Annual Meeting Conference Congress Congress 2015 Development Essay Prize Global Humanitarian Research Academy Graduate Students History history of emotions Humanitarian Aid Humanitarianism Human Rights International Development Jobs Lecture Meeting Migration newsletter NGOs Oxfam Philanthropy photography publications Red Cross refugees Samaritan State Second Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Third Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Workshop York University
- A Samaritan State Revisited, Book Launch, November 19, 2019
- Carleton University’s MacOdrum Library accepts deposit of Canadian Red Cross materials.
- CfP: The 26th Canadian Ethnic Studies Association (CESA) Biennial Conference, 16-17 October 2020
- The History of the BCCIC: a Peek Back and a Look Forward
- Job Opportunity: Head of Historical Section and Deputy Director of POR