Recently, an article published on the University of Waterloo’s website recognized the achievements of CNHH member and professor at St. Mary’s University in Halifax, Dr. Jill Campbell-Miller. Her dissertation, “The Mind of Modernity: Canadian Bilateral Foreign Assistance to India, 1950-60,” was selected as a finalist for the Council of Graduate Studies/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award. Visit the University of Waterloo website for the complete article including comments about her dissertation and experience from Dr. Campbell-Miller and her supervisor, Dr. Bruce Muirhead.
- Call for Papers
- Call for Photographs
- Call for Proposals
- Call for Volunteers
- Callfor Applications
- Graduate Student Opportunities
- Humanitarian Aid
Africa aidhistory Archives Call for Papers Canada Canadian Historical Association Canadian Historical Association Annual Meeting Carleton University Carleton University Archives and Research Collections CCIC CfP CHA children cnhh CNHH Annual Meeting Conference Congress Congress 2015 Development Essay Prize Global Humanitarian Research Academy Graduate Students History history of emotions Humanitarian Aid Humanitarianism Human Rights International Development Jobs Lecture Meeting Migration newsletter NGOs Oxfam Philanthropy photography publications Red Cross refugees Samaritan State Second Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Third Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Workshop York University
- “A Very Fortunate Life” by Roger Saint-Vincent
- Entrevues et documentation pour l’histoire d’une aventure montréalaise de solidarité internationale
- Registration for the CNHH Sixth Annual Workshop is now Live.
- CfP: The African Commonwealth – Strasbourg 14-15 November 2019 (new deadline, 1 July 2019)
- CfP: Successes and Challenges in Post World War I Relief Activities in Austria and Central Europe