Recently, an article published on the University of Waterloo’s website recognized the achievements of CNHH member and professor at St. Mary’s University in Halifax, Dr. Jill Campbell-Miller. Her dissertation, “The Mind of Modernity: Canadian Bilateral Foreign Assistance to India, 1950-60,” was selected as a finalist for the Council of Graduate Studies/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award. Visit the University of Waterloo website for the complete article including comments about her dissertation and experience from Dr. Campbell-Miller and her supervisor, Dr. Bruce Muirhead.
- Was it really “different back then?” Reflecting on current global health ethics with a NFB film about CUSO, 1965
- Digital Pre-Panel I “Governing Humanitarianism – Past, Present and Future”
- Talk on Mennonites, Canada, and the founding of Disabled People International on October 1st
- “Rooted in History: Representations of Ethiopian Identities in Canada” Public Lecture-Nassisse Solomon
- CNHH’s Seventh Annual Meeting Goes Virtual