Recently, an article published on the University of Waterloo’s website recognized the achievements of CNHH member and professor at St. Mary’s University in Halifax, Dr. Jill Campbell-Miller. Her dissertation, “The Mind of Modernity: Canadian Bilateral Foreign Assistance to India, 1950-60,” was selected as a finalist for the Council of Graduate Studies/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award. Visit the University of Waterloo website for the complete article including comments about her dissertation and experience from Dr. Campbell-Miller and her supervisor, Dr. Bruce Muirhead.
- Twelfth Bulletin of the CNHH, May 2022
- Shannon Lecture Series, Spring 2022 – Carleton University
- Preserving the Legacy of Influential Canadian Humanitarian Lewis Perinbam (1925-2007)
- Nursing, Empire, & Mobility: Lydia Wytenbroek on American Mission Nurses in Iran & Iranian Nurses in the U.S., 1907-1979
- CNHH-Sponsored Book Launch for The NGO Moment: The Globalisation of Compassion from Biafra to Live Aid