Presented by the Institute of African Studies at Carleton University and part of the lunch-time Brownbag lecture series, this talk was delivered by Joanne Lebert of Partnership Africa Canada (PAC). Fully titled: “Conflict Minerals, Gender and (In)Security in Africa’s Great Lakes Region: the limitations of the sexual violence paradigm,” this talk was hosted on 4 March 2015.
- Was it really “different back then?” Reflecting on current global health ethics with a NFB film about CUSO, 1965
- Digital Pre-Panel I “Governing Humanitarianism – Past, Present and Future”
- Talk on Mennonites, Canada, and the founding of Disabled People International on October 1st
- “Rooted in History: Representations of Ethiopian Identities in Canada” Public Lecture-Nassisse Solomon
- CNHH’s Seventh Annual Meeting Goes Virtual