We have worked as a group with the following NGOs:
- Canadian Hunger Foundation
- Canadian Council for International Cooperation
- Cuso International
- Handicap International
- The Latin America Working Group (LAWG)
- Match International
- Médecins du monde
- Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan
- Oxfam Canada
- IMPACT (formerly Partnership Africa-Canada)
- Plan Canada.
We have worked in partnership with several archivists to organize, place, rescue and promote collections. In particular:
- Archives and Research Collections Carleton University (for the acquisition, indexation and identification work of the Meyer Brownstone Fonds), the Match International Fonds, and the unidentified pictures of the Canadian Hunger Foundation Fonds.
- the Archives of the Canadian Red Cross
- the Bodleian Library, for the supplementary information concerning Canada in the Oxfam Fonds.
- Library and Archives Canada.
We have joined forces with Carleton’s MA in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership, Carleton’s School of Business, the Migration and Diaspora Studies network; the Canadian Association for the Study of International Development (CASID), the McLeod Group.
We maintain relations with the Non-State Humanitarianism Network (EU) the Voluntary Action History Society (UK), HistPhil (USA).