The 4th bi-annual conference of the International Humanitarian Studies Association (IHSA) was held this past 5-8 March 2016. The topic of this year’s conference was Changing Crises and the Quest for Adequate Solutions and was held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. While the Call for Papers for the Association’s 2018 conference is still a ways off, information on this year’s conference may be found at the conference website, including links to the organized panels and papers. Although the conference is still recent, it appears that individual papers may be uploaded at some point in the future.
- Call for Papers
- Call for Photographs
- Call for Proposals
- Call for Volunteers
- Callfor Applications
- Graduate Student Opportunities
- Humanitarian Aid
Africa aidhistory Archives Call for Papers Canada Canadian Historical Association Canadian Historical Association Annual Meeting Carleton University Carleton University Archives and Research Collections CfP CHA children Climate Change cnhh Conference Congress Congress 2015 Development Essay Prize Fellowship Global Humanitarian Research Academy Graduate Students History Humanitarian Aid Humanitarianism Human Rights Jobs Lecture Meeting Migration newsletter NGOs Oxfam Partnership Africa Canada Philanthropy photography publications Red Cross refugees Samaritan State Second Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Third Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid United Nations University of Exeter Workshop
- Seventh Bulletin of the CNHH.
- Welcome Visiting Scholars Dr. Kevin O’Sullivan and Dr. Valerie Gorin
- CfP: Beyond Relief and Rehabilitation: UNRRA in Historical Perspective, 1943-47
- Two Academic Positions in the Kroeger College of Public Affairs at Carleton University
- CfP: Bridging Divides: Third Conference of the New Diplomatic History Network