The 4th bi-annual conference of the International Humanitarian Studies Association (IHSA) was held this past 5-8 March 2016. The topic of this year’s conference was Changing Crises and the Quest for Adequate Solutions and was held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. While the Call for Papers for the Association’s 2018 conference is still a ways off, information on this year’s conference may be found at the conference website, including links to the organized panels and papers. Although the conference is still recent, it appears that individual papers may be uploaded at some point in the future.
- Call for Papers
- Call for Photographs
- Call for Proposals
- Call for Volunteers
- Callfor Applications
- Graduate Student Opportunities
- Humanitarian Aid
Africa aidhistory Archives Call for Papers Canada Canadian Historical Association Canadian Historical Association Annual Meeting Carleton University Carleton University Archives and Research Collections CCIC CfP CHA children cnhh CNHH Annual Meeting Conference Congress Congress 2015 Development Essay Prize Global Humanitarian Research Academy Graduate Students History history of emotions Humanitarian Aid Humanitarianism Human Rights International Development Jobs Lecture Meeting Migration newsletter NGOs Oxfam Philanthropy photography publications Red Cross refugees Samaritan State Second Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Third Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Workshop York University
- A Samaritan State Revisited, Book Launch, November 19, 2019
- Carleton University’s MacOdrum Library accepts deposit of Canadian Red Cross materials.
- CfP: The 26th Canadian Ethnic Studies Association (CESA) Biennial Conference, 16-17 October 2020
- The History of the BCCIC: a Peek Back and a Look Forward
- Job Opportunity: Head of Historical Section and Deputy Director of POR