In October 2018, the Oral History Association will be gathering in Montreal for their annual conference. CNHH member, Dr. Isabel Campbell, will be presenting a paper. In addition, Dr. Campbell introduced the Network to the associated oral history and multimedia project presented in association with the OHA and Oral History at Concordia University. Any member interested should visit the OHA website for information on their annual conference (October 2018 @ Concordia University, Montreal QC) or the Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling at Concordia University for information on the multimedia project. Likewise, the CNHH Event posting may be found here.
- Teaching with Humanitarian Archives: Three Lessons from Collaborations between Carleton University Archives and Special Collections and the Canadian Network of Humanitarian History
- The “Creative Crusade”: Settler Colonial Antinomies and Books for Development in the Age of Three Worlds
- Lost and Fonds. Declassification of Government Records in Canada.
- CNHH Presents: Essential Reads in the History of Humanitarianism
- International Solidarity from a Feminist and Anti-Racist Perspective