The second phase of the 4.5 year ‘Making the Oxfam archive accessible’ project that started in January 2013 has now been completed. A fifth catalogue, describing records of Oxfam’s appeals and fundraising activities, is now available on the Bodleian Library’s website. In addition, a second, expanded edition of the programme policy and management catalogue has been published. The second edition of the catalogue of files relating to grants made by Oxfam (‘project files’) will appear soon.
- Call for Papers
- Call for Photographs
- Call for Proposals
- Call for Volunteers
- Callfor Applications
- Graduate Student Opportunities
- Humanitarian Aid
Africa aidhistory Archives Call for Papers Canada Canadian Historical Association Canadian Historical Association Annual Meeting Carleton University Carleton University Archives and Research Collections CfP CHA children Climate Change cnhh Conference Congress Congress 2015 Development Essay Prize Fellowship Global Humanitarian Research Academy Graduate Students History Humanitarian Aid Humanitarianism Human Rights Jobs Lecture Meeting Migration newsletter NGOs Oxfam Partnership Africa Canada Philanthropy photography publications Red Cross refugees Samaritan State Second Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Third Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid United Nations University of Exeter Workshop
- Seventh Bulletin of the CNHH.
- Welcome Visiting Scholars Dr. Kevin O’Sullivan and Dr. Valerie Gorin
- CfP: Beyond Relief and Rehabilitation: UNRRA in Historical Perspective, 1943-47
- Two Academic Positions in the Kroeger College of Public Affairs at Carleton University
- CfP: Bridging Divides: Third Conference of the New Diplomatic History Network