The 4th bi-annual conference of the International Humanitarian Studies Association (IHSA) was held this past 5-8 March 2016. The topic of this year’s conference was Changing Crises and the Quest for Adequate Solutions and was held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. While the Call for Papers for the Association’s 2018 conference is still a ways off, information on this year’s conference may be found at the conference website, including links to the organized panels and papers. Although the conference is still recent, it appears that individual papers may be uploaded at some point in the future.
- Was it really “different back then?” Reflecting on current global health ethics with a NFB film about CUSO, 1965
- Digital Pre-Panel I “Governing Humanitarianism – Past, Present and Future”
- Talk on Mennonites, Canada, and the founding of Disabled People International on October 1st
- “Rooted in History: Representations of Ethiopian Identities in Canada” Public Lecture-Nassisse Solomon
- CNHH’s Seventh Annual Meeting Goes Virtual