The current issue of Refuge: Canada’s Journal on Refugees has now been published. This special issue on Power and Influence in the Global Refugee Regime is one of the results of the workshop hosted at Carleton University in September 2015 with the generous support of Migration and Diaspora Studies. It is an OpenAccess journal, so you can access and share the special issue through the journal’s Table of Contents or through the provided link.
- Call for Papers
- Call for Photographs
- Call for Proposals
- Call for Volunteers
- Callfor Applications
- Graduate Student Opportunities
- Humanitarian Aid
Africa aidhistory Archives Call for Papers Canada Canadian Historical Association Canadian Historical Association Annual Meeting Carleton University Carleton University Archives and Research Collections CCIC CfP CHA children cnhh CNHH Annual Meeting Conference Congress Congress 2015 Development Essay Prize Global Humanitarian Research Academy Graduate Students History history of emotions Humanitarian Aid Humanitarianism Human Rights International Development Jobs Lecture Meeting Migration newsletter NGOs Oxfam Philanthropy photography publications Red Cross refugees Samaritan State Second Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Third Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Workshop York University
- CNHH Sixth Annual Meeting and Workshop
- CfP: The Red Cross Movement, Voluntary Organizations, and Reconstruction in Western Europe in the 20th century
- “A Very Fortunate Life” by Roger Saint-Vincent
- Entrevues et documentation pour l’histoire d’une aventure montréalaise de solidarité internationale
- Registration for the CNHH Sixth Annual Workshop is now Live.