In October 2018, the Oral History Association will be gathering in Montreal for their annual conference. CNHH member, Dr. Isabel Campbell, will be presenting a paper. In addition, Dr. Campbell introduced the Network to the associated oral history and multimedia project presented in association with the OHA and Oral History at Concordia University. Any member interested should visit the OHA website for information on their annual conference (October 2018 @ Concordia University, Montreal QC) or the Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling at Concordia University for information on the multimedia project. Likewise, the CNHH Event posting may be found here.
- Call for Papers
- Call for Photographs
- Call for Proposals
- Call for Volunteers
- Callfor Applications
- Graduate Student Opportunities
- Humanitarian Aid
Africa aidhistory Archives Call for Papers Canada Canadian Historical Association Canadian Historical Association Annual Meeting Carleton University Carleton University Archives and Research Collections CCIC CfP CHA children cnhh CNHH Annual Meeting Conference Congress Congress 2015 Development Essay Prize Global Humanitarian Research Academy Graduate Students History history of emotions Humanitarian Aid Humanitarianism Human Rights International Development Jobs Lecture Meeting Migration newsletter NGOs Oxfam Philanthropy photography publications Red Cross refugees Samaritan State Second Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Third Canadian Workshop on the History of Humanitarian Aid Workshop York University
- Entrevues et documentation pour l’histoire d’une aventure montréalaise de solidarité internationale
- Registration for the CNHH Sixth Annual Workshop is now Live.
- CfP: The African Commonwealth – Strasbourg 14-15 November 2019 (new deadline, 1 July 2019)
- CfP: Successes and Challenges in Post World War I Relief Activities in Austria and Central Europe
- Ninth Bulletin of the CNHH (March 2019) is now available